Tiny Tina's Wonderlands is the latest entry in the Borderlands series by Gearbox Software and 2K and features yet another Bunkers and Badasses game hosted by explosives enthusiast Tiny Tina. Players of Tiny Tina's Wonderlands create their character and delve into a fantasy world of Tina's own imagining to face off against the sinister forces of the Dragonlord.
Tiny Tina's Wonderlands features six classes, multiclassing, and a truly insane amount of guns, spells, and loot. The guides featured in this article will help newcomers and series veterans alike get the most out of the Wonderlands.
|Classes and Character Builds||Legendary Item Farming||Quests|
|Bosses||Collectibles, Bonuses, and Secrets||News and Opinions|
Classes and Character Builds
These guides include complete class overviews and guides to specialized builds. Both of these will be useful in deciding what type of character a player should make, and explain how to get the most out of them throughout the game. From the frosty Brr-Zerker to the sorcerous Spellshot, Tiny Tina's Wonderlands has no shortage of excellent classes to choose from.
- Brr-Zerker Class Guide
- Clawbringer Class Guide
- Stabbomancer Class Guide (Coming Soon)
- Spellshot Class Guide (Coming Soon)
- Sporewarden Class Guide (Coming Soon)
- Graveborn Class Guide (Coming Soon)
Legendary Item Farming
These guides explain the best places to farm legendary loot, including weapons, spells, and wards.
These are guides to completing the various quests found throughout the Wonderlands.
- Complete Knife To Meet You Quest Guide
- Complete Goblins in the Garden and A Farmers Ardor Quest Guide
- Complete Little Boy Blues Quest Guide (Smurfs Easter Egg)
These are guides to overcoming the many deadly and dangerous bosses players will encounter on their journey across the Wonderlands.
Collectibles, Bonuses, and Secrets
These guides will help players locate many of the Wonderlands' hidden collectibles, including lucky dice and marbles.
Lucky dice are a special collectible found in every region of the Wonderlands, which improves a player's item luck. These are highly important as they improve the odds of getting rare loot from enemies and bosses.
- All 4 Lucky Dice Locations in Snoring Valley
- All 15 Lucky Dice Locations in Queen's Gate
- All 12 Lucky Dice Locations in Shattergrave Barrow
- All 20 Lucky Dice Locations in Weepwild Dankness
Lost Marbles contain the lost memories of an amnesiac adventurer, and supply loot and lore when found and smashed open with melee attacks.
SHiFT Codes are often given out by Gearbox and 2K and can be entered in-game to unlock bonus items and skeleton keys (used for opening the golden treasure chest in Glitterhoof.)
News and Opinions
Check out some of our other articles on the game, including the weird, the wonderful, and recent news announcements.
- Player Creates Shrek using Character Creator
- Glitch for Insane Damage
- First SHiFT Code Revealed for Free Loot
- New SHiFT Code to Make Up for Connection Issues
- Tiny Tina's Wonderlands Overworld Map Revealed
- Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands' T Rating Is a Big Deal
- Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands’ Character Creator is Great, But Should Not Come To Borderlands 4
- Tiny Tina's Wonderlands: Everything You Need to Know About the DLC and Season Pass
- Borderlands 3 and Tiny Tina's Wonderlands' Loyalty Rewards Should Start a New Trend
Tiny Tina's Wonderlands is available for Playstation 4, Playstation 5, PC, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X/S.