Punika is currently the furthest possible location the story of Lost Ark progresses, though that won't always be the case. This island is full of an absurd amount of beautiful people, a Guardian, one of the most annoying Field Bosses, and a lot of story quests. And, funnily enough, it's one of the only places in the game safe from bots spamming the Area Chat.
Now, players who are in Tier 3 in terms of their Item Level know this by now, but it can be pretty tedious trying to blitz through the onslaught of endless story missions that Rohendel, Yorn, Feiton, and even Punika have to offer when they're just trying to catch up to their friends. And, maybe just because not a ton of people have made it here yet, there aren't a lot of resources that tell players exactly where they're at in regard to finishing each continent's story and how long they have left.
So, with that in mind, let's go over exactly how many missions Lost Ark's Punika has, how involved they are, and how long the Continent takes to beat in general so that players have some sort of idea of when they'll beat it and run their Chaos Dungeon to see if they break into the realm of Tier 3.
All Story Missions Of Punika, In Order
Without further ado, here is the list of all 32 Punika missions, from beginning to end. Obviously, as seen in the image above, Punika has a lot more than 32 Quests to offer in total, but these are the ones needed to "beat" the region and unlock its Chaos Dungeon to get Tier 3 gear. Players who want a concrete picture of how far they are in the story just need to find the name of the quest they're currently on and then find how far down it is on this list to get a decent idea:
- One Step At A Time
- Lailai Preparations With Everyone
- To Mellow Beach
- Nia and the Investigation
- Her Whereabouts
- Go to Where She Is
- Nia's Confidant
- Reddened Sky
- Serene Cliff
- Suspicious Movement
- The Stench of Blood
- Greatest Healer
- Relaxing at the Hot Springs
- Courageous Nia
- Nia's Instructions
- Demon Attack
- Follow the Traces
- Protect the Root
- Rescue Operation
- The Things Occupying the Altar
- Rescue Operation Continues
- Another Problem
- Another Obstacle
- The Swamp Demon
- Demon's Whispers
- The Protector
- Final Preparations
- Protect the Seed of Harmony!
- Precious Things, Barely Protected
- Getting Ready for the Festival
- Festival Adventure
How Many Of These Involve Dungeons?
Now, players might be wondering, exactly how many of these missions involve instanced areas or Dungeons that they'll have to chug through. Because, compared to somewhere like Rohendel, this number can either be as small as two or as large as five. Well, don't worry, Punika is pretty light on that stuff, thee are only two Dungeons to run, Naruna Hot Springs and Oreha's Well. And, even better, both of these Dungeons are pretty short, especially compared to Arthetine's Dungeons.
- Naruna Hot Springs: An area that's actually pretty good for farming Providence Stones, as the scared captives that are sprinkled all throughout this Dungeon have a chance to drop a Mystery Box that has Providence Stones in it. This Dungeon is pretty much a straight shot that ends with a fight against Seto, one of the most visually hilarious boss fights in the game.
- Oreha's Well: A bit more tedious, as players have multiple bosses to fight in here and have to interact or break a few objects, but for the most part it's equally as simple and ends with a fight against a crazed Albion that only gets more ridiculous when done in the Abyssal Dungeon.
How Long To Beat?
So after everything is said and done, how long does it take the standard player to Lailai through this tropical island's story? Well, if the player is spamming "G" through every conversation, traveling between mission points as efficiently as possible, and ignoring side quests, it can be done in anywhere from an hour and a half to two hours.
And, thankfully, the Side Quests in Punika don't take much time or require some additional Emote/Song to complete, so they won't add more than half an hour to that completion time either. As a rough estimate, players should expect to be committed to the Punika story from anywhere to one and a half to two and a half hours.
Lost Ark is available on PC via Steam.